Wednesday, September 22, 2010

IKEA


There’s something that I’ve been wanting for awhile now. A BED! That’s right. A real grownup bed, but having made do most of my life I figured it could wait. P and I have been doing just fine without a grownup bed, but we went to IKEA the other day… IKEA is a death knell for our budget. Always. We can’t seem to leave without holding one or two items that would be “So PERFECT!” I really have to learn to control my need/want urges. The big problem is that IKEA is something that P loves too. So… instead of just browsing, we bought a mattress. A king size one that we have a “need” for. It was SUCH a good deal. (We saved $150!) It cost $200. We brought it home in our tiny old Toyota. (A miracle I’m pretty sure.) We saved another $60.
And now that we have it at home we need a bed frame. 

From IKEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment