Monday, October 11, 2010

Moving forward with Joy


Things change so quickly. Time is the ultimate ninja. Sneaking in and spiriting away all the things you thought you had nailed down. Darn that ninja and his silent hammer!

It’s at times like these that I’m grateful for routine and tradition. These are the things and habits that keep me grounded. Things like going to work every morning at the same time, coming home by 5:30, making dinner or going out to eat with my wonderful hubband, playing with friends, and even those pesky chores. All of these keep me sane and moving forward in a life that sometimes feels like it has come to a standstill. And I am grateful. So thankful for the life I am blessed to be living.

“The healthiest response to life is joy.” ~Deepak Chopra

No comments:

Post a Comment