Thursday, July 14, 2011

Painting

So I had an impromptu art session with my sister last night... and while she at least covered her whole canvas, I didn't even get that far.
I have the beginning of a picture. I have a lot of blank canvas left. And while I don't know what to put in the rest of the available space, I know it's not done. It's got some dark green, some black... a bit of silver and a bit of gold... all surrounding this big blank spot. I know I'll think of what should go there, but for now I'm content letting it rest unfinished I suppose.

Along with not having my house put together.
Or anything decorated.
Or ever actually buying furniture to sit on in my living room.

I'm okay with letting it lie until I'm ready.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo! You should definitely post pictures once the masterpiece is done!

    ReplyDelete