Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I have been slacking

However in my defense a lot of things have happened. It's hard to live life and document it at the same time I find.
My mom came to visit.
I'm an aunt now.
My sister lives less than an hour away from me now instead of 2 1/2 days.
I've decided to start job hunting for something a little more flexible.
I bought a couch!
My house is FINALLY starting to be put together and finished. Just a few more projects to go.
September is halfway over and fall is imminent. I'm loving the cooler weather, though I wish we could still have longer days. Life has such interesting tradeoffs.
I'm trying to start cooking more. Again.
I think it's the cooler weather allowing me to turn on the stove/oven that makes cooking more palatable.

Fall. It's the preparation for all those new beginnings.

1 comment: