Thursday, August 25, 2011

I dunno

I keep waiting for something interesting to happen on the internet... something along the lines of that scene in "The Incredibles" where the little neighbor kid exclaims, "Something Amazing, I guess!"
I keep on waiting.

In other news, I'm starting to look for a new job. Yup. That's right. I'm going to try find something a bit more flexible... leaning back towards shift work after a very long stint in the regular 8-5 work zone. Though honestly the longer I'm in the work force, the more I realize that I really dislike traditional jobs. I just don't last very long before I'm bored or frustrated with others around me.
Life and bills require that I work. Mostly because I don't want to live with family. Living with other people is always cheaper it seems, but it is definitely emotionally harder. So if I want to keep on living the way I am (independently) then I have to work. I refuse however to be unhappy in my employment. I'll find something that works well for me and keeps me emotionally stable and sane. So watch out for updates on the job hunt!
I hope the new school year is treating everyone else really well. So far for me it's made the public transit in the morning very unreliable. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment