Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I could fall over dead

I am so tired. I fell asleep last night in plenty of time... I thought. This morning I woke up a bit late. And as a result I feel like the walking dead. Ice water and chocolate seem to be helping slightly. Whatever complicated projects I was planning on working on today are being postponed. Simple things only today. Nothing that requires a lot of thought. Hopefully this day will move a little faster after lunch, so that at least I feel like I'm accomplishing something.
Isn't that the best thing about an 8-5 job? Even if you're not super productive AT work... at least you went to work. You accomplished something today. Go you!

1 comment:

  1. I like your optimism, I have a difficult time (more days than not) finding the "best thing" about an 8-5 job. Hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete