Friday, February 18, 2011

One Piece

I'm home and whole. It was fun... and really warm!! I don't think I've sweated that much in months. Anyway... I only fell down once and it wasn't my fault. Really!! My legs were killing me. I'm not cut out to use normal ski boots. My calves are too big. :) So I only did a few runs. But here's the thing. I didn't make a fool of myself.  So I consider it a success. We're going to start going more often I think. At least once more this season. Maybe twice. We'll see what our schedule allows. I'd like to get better at it and not hold everyone back on the bunny hill with me. Which, by the way, may have been my favorite part. I loved watching all the little ones learning to ski. They are adorable. And when they fall over... :) Is that mean?
Love
Peter's Ski Bunny...

1 comment:

  1. Any time I don't make a fool of myself I consider it a successful event!

    ReplyDelete