Monday, June 13, 2011

Not too Shabby

I feel like... awesome and tired all at once. Tired, because I stayed up far to late to talk with friends. One of whom was Em. And she's leaving me. Moving home. WHY?? Ah life. I suppose I'll have to change the blog name to something else more reflective of the new situation. Me without Em. Sad day.
The awesome comes in, because there was a little note in my inbox informing me that I'd won a Shabby Apple dress giveaway! I never win things like this. In fact one of the few reasons that I comment on people's blogs is because I realize that for them it's a source of income. And I want to encourage and help them out with their endeavors. Also: who doesn't want a free  (anything) !!! And for once I actually won. SO cool.

I guess it won't be an off day after all.

3 comments:

  1. Shabby Apple is terrific! Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! Take a picture of what you get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I concur with the picture request! Also with the sadness of my leaving but I'm glad you stayed up late that night! I would be sad if you changed the name of the blog....we'll have to find a way to have long distance cyber adventures together! I'm not sure how that would go exactly....

    ReplyDelete