Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bones night

I've got a feelin'...

That I'm making fajitas tonight! Woot! It's time for our weekly (when it's not being delayed by other stupid shows) celebration of all forensic scientist/ FBI duos. Namely Brennan and Booth. I hear that baby talk is being renewed this week for Brennan. Probably because Emily is actually pregnant.  Meanwhile Angela's fake pregnancy continues to be worrisome. I'm sorry, but I don't know a single pregnant woman with a hundred percent carefree gestation. Humans worry. Especially about progeny.

Anyways I'm super excited for Bones.

Annnnndddd my birthday is in a week and a day. So I'm going to buy myself a present. Tradition dictates that it be something for the kitchen... But what to buy? I have matching pots and pans, matching mixing bowls and measuring spoons/cups, I have matching dishes/silverware/cups...

So do I purchase the $70 pasta machine?
Or the $130 Le Creuset pot....

Decisions decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment