Friday, May 6, 2011

Plans

I am a big planner. But.. and this is a big one: I am NOT a good waiter... I'm really bad at waiting I mean.

Anyway, I've been looking for an apartment for us to move into. A bigger one. Mostly because well, we need room to grow. Also we need a real office space and a real living room. One that's not dominated by my sister's bed and the TV. Preferably one without a TV. I'm talking about a place to have babies and grow our family. And guess what: I'm really hoping I found it. Just a block away from where we are right now. And 3 bedrooms. Woot. Hopefully we can go check it out tomorrow and work all the details out. I really hope that it's as good as it sounds. Because I'd love to stay in our ward. I'd love to stay on this bus line. Things work out the way they're supposed to.. right? Well then let's hope this is supposed to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment