Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Extravaganza - Eggs.

So Peter and I headed down to Springville for some early Easter festivities with his mom. Basically: dyeing eggs + food = festivities. I'm rather proud of the way they turned out.
So of course with all the lovely shades of each color we had to arrange them according to saturation levels. ..
The traditional method as you all know can be quite messy. But we made it through without too much of a catastrophe striking.

 Ninja egg... you can see here with his rubberband-headbands and his squinty wax eyes and mouth.

 Finished! I have to say I think he turned out fantastically. I love him and I'll be sad to eat him. Though I'm looking forward to egg salad sandwiches.My other favorite egg = Brown Egg + Rubber bands + Wax + Green Dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment