Thursday, April 28, 2011

Okay, Okay

I indulged in a little retail therapy on Tuesday. I know I said that I was going to put off purchasing the materials for my next project until payday, but I didn't resist the urge. Especially when Peter said he'd go with me to pick up what I wanted. So we figured out the bus route down to the closest JoAnn's. I met him at home after work and then we took a little bus ride... We ended up picking out fabric and notions to make our own HP aprons. Though they won't look exactly like hers, I have faith that they're going to end up VERY cool. Maybe not as cutesy. I also picked up some velcro to (hopefully) repair Peter's sandals, and some other random things, because craft stores do that to me.

I'll be sure and post step by step  photos of what I do end up making. I'm looking forward to Bones tonight. Especially since it will actually be Bones and not "Finder" with a side of Bones. Here's to hoping they actually have a case!

No comments:

Post a Comment