Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm Glad!

This phrase I use frequently.
Sometimes I use it sarcastically and sometimes I use it to mean I'm happy.
Rarely do I use it correctly.
What is it to be glad? How do we tell the difference in our state of being that determines what emotion we're feeling? I'm really not sure.
Em is moving out of the state. I may have to change my blog name as I will no longer be able to go on adventures with her. :( I'm not glad for me, but I am glad for her. Being closer to family can be such a good thing.
My family is slowly, person by person, moving closer to me. I am glad for them AND me. I'm a little sorry for them.
There are lots of things in my life to be glad about. So why aren't I glad more often? Because I let the little things get in the way. I'm working on that though. And I'm GLAD.

Isn't glad such a weird word?

No comments:

Post a Comment