Thursday, April 21, 2011

Summer Dreams

I need to come up with a to-do list for the summer. Last year passed by SO quickly. We have lots that we're supposed to do already this year, but I'm thinking a want-to-do list is in order.

Swimming: I love water. It's the best exercise/sport for me. If only I could swim on a regular basis. I want to go at least once a month. Yeah.
Eat fresh: Veggies and local food from the Farmer's Market or a CSA is a must this year!
Also I want to make bread.
Go on more evening walks when it's finally cooled down after the midday heat.
Leave the state at least once. I don't care where we go or for how long, I just want to spend some time outside of UT.
Grow something: Herbs or flowers or something. Mold in my fridge does NOT count. Neither do dustbunnies.
Create an art space in my house: A place to be messy where screw ups and mistakes are good.
Eliminate useless stuff: Throw out or donate things that I don't need that clutter up my tiny house.
Be happy. 
Go someplace green. VERY green. 

Greener than this.

Yup. I think that's a good list for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment