Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Weather: F - , Me: A +

Seriously weather? Are you joking? Today I've seen hail, snow, rain, sunshine and then more snow flurries. If any weather, all we should be getting is spring showers according to the calendar. But you? No, not you. Like a rebel teenager you don't realize that the proper time and place is not a terrible thing.
All I wanted was a nice spring segue into summer. I guess not this year.

In other news I've decided to stock up on my craft supplies. I ordered some canvases and a pretty large box of paint. :)
Next paycheck I'm probably going to be stocking up on sewing supplies.

I love pretty much anything I can make myself. The process of creation is so cathartic and unique to what I decide to do with the supplies. Once we do get into a house of our own, I fully expect to purchase some larger saws and tools to build things.
Projects. They make the world a better place.

I'm thinking of making this for a friend... because I might make one for me... So while I'm at it I should make one for her... Though hers might be a little more Bellatrix themed.

I'm trying to think up Halloween costumes for me and Peter. Hopefully something I can make. Nerdy, preferably.

I'm thinking of doing some monochromatic abstract paintings. Because who can tell when you mess up if you're just splattering paint everywhere anyway.

And someday soon I want to try making a Firefly plaque like this one.

I just may have to buy some more fun art stuff...

1 comment:

  1. I think each and every one of us is a creator, even if we don't always realize it. Have fun with your crafts!

    ReplyDelete