Monday, January 31, 2011

All the blogs in the world

So, I read a LOT of blogs. I blame my voyeuristic tendencies that make me fascinated with every little facet of other people's lives. I want to know what makes them tick. I want to know what makes them stop and notice. All the little details that they're willing to share, I'll just soak them right up.
I love it when I can read details that go beyond the polished surface that everyone usually sees. But I'm afraid of actually going there myself. I can't write about all the awful things I actually think. (Which probably aren't all that awful, but you'll never know!) I can't write about the intimate details of an event that really makes the post personal to me... Unless I'm irritated. Then I can go on and on.

I digress.

I'm more fascinated with the blogs I read than the act of blogging. Don't get me wrong. I thoroughly enjoy the narcissistic act of writing all about me and mine and em. I like talking about myself. Who doesn't? But I love even more: reading about you. Whoever you are.
So thanks for stopping by and please comment, so I can find out all about you. I'm embarking on more internet research(stalking) so I can have even more blogs to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment