Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happiness

One of my favorite show tunes is "Happiness" from "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown". It's the little things in life that remind me how to be happy. It's having more hot chocolate than I know what to do with. Organizing my house. Not having to clean. Staying in bed extra long on a cold day. Warming up my feet on P's. Playing with his curly, curly hair. Not having to do anything if I don't want to. Seeing the sun in the morning. Opening a package. Getting a letter in the mail. Being safe. Warm cookies. Babies laughing. Getting paid. Having more than enough.

Mostly I love laughing so hard I can't breathe. P does that to me sometimes. I laugh til I don't know why anymore. I love him.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how soon you were thinking, but I'm flying out to Utah for T-givins. Miss Rachel and I were going to try and coordinate something if we can work it out, that would be so great!

    Also, great post! What a fantastic list, I kept like, "yep, yep, uh-huh, yep..." as I went along :)

    ReplyDelete