Monday, November 8, 2010

It's beginning to look...

It's snowing like crazy here. I'm not really ready for it. I'm wearing sandals today, because it was raining when I left for work. At least I've got a coat. Now I just want to go home and curl up in bed again. I really really wish apparating was possible right now. Just imagine never having to dress for the commute, just dressing for work. It would be lovely. Sandals and warm toes year round. Em is out in the snow right now, and I really don't envy her that. The days when there's weather makes me simultaneously love and hate public transportation. I don't have to drive, but I also have to wait for the bus or trax. Suck. and YAY! It really can't be winter yet. It's still August. Right?

1 comment:

  1. hello, lovey. how is your mouth? i've been pretty much unplugged all weekend so i missed your wisdom teeth update - i would have brought you pudding and hugs! i miss you guys + want to see you very very soon.

    I'll call you later + we will make a plan. xoxoxo

    p.s. I HATE THE SNOW. the end.

    ReplyDelete