Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ice and other nonsense

So if you've been following my posts (as you ALL should be :) You know that I had my wisdom teeth removed. Last Friday. Today is Wednesday. It has only been 5 days. I go back in two days for a brief checkup. And this morning I wake up to feel swollen, achy and tired. In my jaw. Also, my stomach feels weird. And my shoulders are tight. And I'm really kind of whiny.
But the good news is that I have ice, lots of it. I have music (showtunes!) from the library! I actually ate yogurt for breakfast this morning. Which means I ate breakfast :) and I'm taking the pills I forgot to take yesterday. So the swelling should go down. Not that you could tell I'm swollen by just looking at me.
In other news P and I are thinking of selling our car. It wouldn't be for a whole lot, but the expenses that we would save would add up pretty quickly we think. On the downside it could be inconvenient. Oh no! Not inconvenient! I'm such an American. I know. Should we just sell it? Anyone want to buy our car?

No comments:

Post a Comment