Monday, November 22, 2010

Shabby Apple

Shabby Apple 
I love this store's dresses. I first ran into Shabby Apple through Me, Myself & Mommy. I love the structured, modest dresses. The range of casual to cocktail are perfectly wearable. I love the color and the design of these dresses. And I've been thinking of myself as a skirt and blouse person for years. I saw this site, and there is no way I'll ever be just a skirt person again. Nothing can compare to the ease of slipping into a dress and Voila! you're ready to go.
The part that I've been hesitant about ordering is that I have a very curvy figure. Not many dresses fit my top and my bottom. (Hence the separates.) But this weekend the stars aligned, and Shabby Apple held a trunk show. I was able to swing by Saturday morning and try on a handful of dresses. Looking at what I had picked up in the dressing room I realized that I definitely tend to blacks and blues. I'm okay with that. The best part of this little shopping trip? THEY FIT! In fact the dresses fit like a glove. The material was comfortable and there was plenty of room while still having structure! I bought one. I practiced self restraint and just bought one. This one. And the better part? I look better in it than the model! (Secret: More curves :) I highly recommend Shabby Apple. They have great return policy and pretty awesome customer service. What's not to love?
I'm entering this drawing too! I love their aprons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment