Monday, November 8, 2010

Keeping in Touch

Okay, so I had an incredibly lazy weekend due to the fact that I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed early Friday morning. Unlike many of the horror stories I heard prior to this big event, my surgery went smoothly and quickly. I came out of anesthesia, and after waiting for Peter and just sitting for a bit, we walked the two blocks home. We went to the grocery store, and picked up the prescriptions along with a lot of soft foods. Yogurt, Pudding, Ice Cream, etc. Lots of good stuff.

For the rest of the day, P and I stayed curled up in bed. P worked on his prospectus (hopefully finished!!) and I played with my Ipod touch. It's an older model, but I wouldn't know the difference anyway. I played bubble shooter pretty much all weekend. In the car on the way to pumpkin blow (Awesome!), on the way home from Logan, and most of Sunday the iPod was never far from my hand. I've never owned a better time waster other than my poor deceased laptop. Something else I recently discovered is that I can also watch movies instantly with my Netflix account. Honestly... THE coolest idea ever. I really don't ever have an excuse to be bored now. Ever. It's been an easy weekend, when it possibly could have been awful. I'm so glad I've got my distractions.  I'm so glad for so many things.

I hope you're all having a good Monday out there. Be careful in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment