Thursday, November 18, 2010

Memory

I totally forgot what I was going to blog about today. It may have been the best topic ever. You know. The kind that go viral. But it probably wasn't.
So, instead of a brilliant tirade about the moral and ethical (aren't those the same?) injustices of our society, I'm going to talk about this little 'ole blog you're reading.

The inspiration and the madness.

The inspiration was Em, and Anna, and Rachel, and P's professor, and PW ... and so many other funny webcomics.

And the madness? The madness is me.

Also, I have a bit of free time every morning at work. Combining with a growing need to write and express myself, and a free forum to give voice to that need and voila! You have my humble blog about stuff. I sort of see this as that box under my bed. The one filled with things I've loved and forgotten and dust. Every now and then I pull it out and reorganize it. But it always ends up in the same place. Safe under the bed.
I really like blogging. And I love seeing where all you wonderful readers are from. ALL OVER! It's so cool. My own little piece of the interweb's blogosphere.  I also love the feeling of validation I get from seeing the page views go up. It makes me laugh and smile. So thanks all you readers. Thanks for making my day a little brighter!
OH! I remembered. Maybe I'll blog about it tomorrow!

*update: My goal is to make the little world map ALL green. I'll let you know when that happens. It could be awhile. But if any of you are ever traveling ... check out my blog at least once please!

2 comments:

  1. I like you + I like your blog. It's fun to read the things you are thinking about, love, and that bug you - we can't always talk about these things while we are hanging out with my crazy kids around. I'm so happy you married Pete + we are friends. Love you. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you too Rachel!!! I'm so glad that we're friends. It makes life so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete